[Display issue (Cintiq 21UX)] Green lines at native resolution

Hi. I have an old 3:4 1600x1200 DVI display (Wacom Cintiq 21UX) and I use it with my newer laptop (Built in screen 2880x1800)

When I run the display at native resolution I get green flickering lines and noise in all dark areas. The only way I can use the display is at half resolution. The issue is only present at native resolution.

It’s not a driver issue because 1)Intel integrated graphics; 2)Only happens at native resolution; 3) other monitor works perfectly.

It’s also not a gpu issue because the built in display is much denser and I run Maya, Sculptris, Fusion 360, Meshlab, Photoshop at high resolution/poly count for hours without breaking a sweat.

Also, I’d like to add that it being a pen display makes no difference. The computer treats it as two separate devices, a standard DVI monitor and a separate USB tablet. The display itself requires no driver and is completely plug and play, because as I said, it’s just a display. So if you have experienced this with a regular screen please let me know.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all and have a great weekend.