Digital Meat - Cinema 4d, Unity and Playmaker Tutorials and Asset Store

Glad I could help :smiley:

Nice one! I was just about to post the same thing :smiley:

In this very short Cinema 4D Quick Tip we take a look at one of the functions of the cloner object that you may not be aware of.

//youtu.be/GLjY89w_LSc

cool tip, thanks for showing it

In this Cinema 4D Video tutorial we take a look at The Shadow Catcher Shader. Not only can this Shader export our shadows with an alpha channel, it can also export reflections too. I also address a problem in which exporting shadows using the Physical Renderer appears not to work.

//youtu.be/pdSUgdjyekQ

Cool stuff… :+1:

Cheers, glad you found it helpful :smiley:

In this Cinema 4D Quick Tip we look at how we can remove seams from clones that we are trying to fit together.

//youtu.be/3gOSxGubXs0

Digital Meat update

//youtu.be/CVDUzqTA7hY

In this Patreon exclusive Cinema 4D video tutorial we take a look at how we can make a tracked piece of video footage stick to a moving object.
check out the preview below, and if your interested head over to Patreon using the link below.

//youtu.be/nL39QUNTUrc

Patreon Post

In this Realflow for Cinema 4D video tutorial we take a look at the Vortex Daemon. We go over this daemons settings and the kind of effects it can give us in a body of water.

//youtu.be/FYa_TXBYarc

In this Realflow for C4D video tutorial we take a look at the Viscous Solver, this solver allows us to set up viscous fluids like chocolate, cream, or syrup, we go through the settings for this solver and explore what each one does.

//youtu.be/mpPRAsICNHQ

In this Cinema 4D Quick Tip we take a look at a problem you may have come across when using the Stitch and Sew tool, we go into why this problem is occurring and what can be done about it.

//youtu.be/L6ar7cZilFs

In this very short C4D Quick Tip we take a look at the highlights in Cinema 4D, we look at what they are and how we can turn them off, reset them and even create our own.

//youtu.be/4FMmcUNue1s

Here is a preview of the first in a series of Patreon exclusive tutorials on Hard Surface Modelling in Cinema 4D.

//youtu.be/eM9Su9G15Rg

//youtu.be/28rDit32CFI

//youtu.be/Tv2JRRgTCFE

The second part to my Hard Surface Modelling in C4D series is now up on Patreon.

//youtu.be/yUXu0zM2-1s

//youtu.be/Z8SMniywK3c

//youtu.be/kn3QDXMzvVE