cool zooming effect!


I was wondering if any of you have any idea about how to achieve the cool blurred transition that creates a kind of movement… well, to understand me better visit:

Yes, I think it has to do with blurring tools in photoshop and alpha channels in flash… or I dont know, how can I make this cool, cool effect!

any help would be appreciated :smiley:


I believe it’s blurred photos in synch with each other to create movement. That’s a cool site.



This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.