EDIT: This is no longer active. Thanks for all the replies!
A small indie game studio is looking for a talented freelance artist who can create realistic game-ready 3D models of buildings, machines, and environment for our industrial simulation game, see our screens and trailer here.
We have 5-year experience working with freelancers, our team is relaxed and friendly, we value creativity and a sense for detail. If we like your work there is an opportunity for longer term collaboration. We pay you immediately after receiving and reviewing each model.
Typical requirements for a model:
- 3D model with around 10k triangles (soft limit, depends on the size).
- Realistic 2048 texture that fits the style of our game.
- Normal/specular/metallic maps with meaningful features.
- Pre-baked AO in the albedo texture.
- Most models need key-frame animations.
- Some models need multiple LoDs.
- Format: FBX that imports correctly to Unity including animations.
- Your creativity & ideas
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com and include:
- A link to your portfolio that has similar type of work we are looking for.
- A paragraph explaining why you think you are the right person for this job.
Note: This position is for remote freelance work.