Chola W.I.P

Sup Y’all!

Im currently taking Adam Skutt’s class at CGMA, which is awesome BTW. Check out my current progress, just now starting to sculpt the clothing. Any feedback on anything is always more than welcome

Looking forward to comparing those lens shots;) keep up the good work!

Biggest issue I am seeing is the crotch. I’m sure you are planning to break up that symmetry and IMO tone the wrinkles a bit down there. The front of the shirt just below the breast also has a bit of a weird fall to it. For a better look I’d bring it in close to the skin like the rest of the shirt and add a hem line so it looks like a fitted wife beater. Or if she’s wearing her man’s gear, fray the bottom edge to make it appear as a cut off…

Otherwise looking damn decent!

Thanks for the feedback @jeffkittell, the crotch area always keep bothering me, and I would just keep working on other things, I sat down last night and worked on it a bit, tried smoothing it out a bit, I also reworked on how the shirt hangs beneath the breast. I like your idea of some fray on the bottom, I’ll Play with that next time I sit down to work on it

Loads more appeal there man. I think the main issue was that it was so symmetrical and symmetry rarely exists outside our perception. and fantasy. Keep plugging away can’t wait to see her with a pose and some materials. :slight_smile:

I’ve been spending some time retopo’ing and doing some texture tests. I will add some more loops to the face to avoid some faceting that im having, and I still need to work on the albedo and roughness maps, but progressing along slowly