CgTalk Daily Sketch 250 "tired and wet"

“tired and wet”
By
zem

and dont forget to provide topics and source images/video for the next: Matte Wars Forum Topic Suggestions

We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.

These are the rules:

• Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
  • RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
  • They can be done on any medium.
  • If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
  • Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
  • The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
  • The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
  • Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
  • Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
  • The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
    (The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
    *You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
  • Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.

Good luck

-Roberto
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
>>Link<<

About an hour; OpenCanvas; Tablet

It’s raining there (visualization is not the best), so his wet, and he is tired of his life and all…
And hes drunk too.

I have an event file too. It can be found here

Roberto - Should this topic be number 250?

Both “yep…it’s a guy” and “Make it more sinister” are numbered 248.

Sh*t I Forgot my Key

Made in an hour in Painter 9

Wacom. Photoshop. 25 minutes.

ps, wacom, 1 hour

photoshop 1h15min

Here is mine, based on personal experiences… one of those experiences that were painful in that moment, but that I enjoy remembering now… I don’t know if that makes sense…

maybe 2h… I don’t really know, …this one is my very first contact with Painter and I’ve lost a lot of time trying to guess how did things work in it… what kind of brushes do you guys use in painter? after trying a lot I’ve ended using the “tinting” ones, and managed to find a way to make the rain with palette knifes and other tools…

I haven’t used painter in a long time, but when I did, there is a really cool brush called the “Sargeant Brush.” (a la John Singer)

bobtilton - very cool. Another great painter joins the sketch group. Hope to see future daily posts.:thumbsup:

thought my avatar was good inspiration for this one. This is my dog wrapped i na towel after a very wet walk.

1.5hr/painter8/wacom

bout 20 mins photoshop

…but now he can rest.

40min, Photoshop

Absolutely lovely work, everyone. I’ve been totally pulled into the sketch forum on cgtalk - thanks to all the innovative, wonderful ideas. The topics are great, everyone’s images are so unique and inspiring :]

Yes, awesome :]

Anyway, here’s my own contribution to this thread - took me about an hour, an hour and a half, in Photoshop using my my wacom tablet.

this should be in the choice 2d gallery with 5 stars !..it’s great having you at the daily sketch group

Here’s a second one. Doing something a little different this time.
20 minutes - Photoshop - Wacom

Enayla - I’m so glad your here. I can’t wait to see what you’ll do next.

OMG, enayla… if you told me you had done it in …let’s say 3 days, I’d be completely envious of your skills, but… doing it in an hour and a half… …:drool:<–I think this monkey express my feeling quite good
anyway, I’m happy to see that you’re joining the sketch group, hey, keep posting!:bounce: give us more, more…:smiley:

Am I the only one that finds tired and wet to have very sexual connotations?
maybe its just my mind.
:hmm:

i think everyone thinks like you (or atleast make the same connections in this particular case)
we just dont mention it :-p

great work everyone

bobtilton and enayla great work!

(btw bobtilton, your name reminds me of a friend who was very much into the small emocore band from nottingham of the same name… of course taken from the preacher, i remember helping him screen print t-shirts for the band, rather nice they were… i think i still have one somewhere).