CgTalk Daily Sketch 210 "She is Having a Baby

"She is Having a Baby
[size=2]By
[/size]
Roberto Ortiz

Note:
At 4:46 December 31th 2004 came to the world Ignacio Antonio Casaldeiro and I became a very proud uncle.

and dont forget to comment on the upcoming:
Coming Soon: MATTE WARS (Paint a Matte painting in one day)

We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.

These are the rules:

• Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
  • RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
  • They can be done on any medium.
  • If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
  • Only original compositions. No “tributes” or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
  • The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
  • The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
  • Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
  • Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
  • The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
    (The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
    *You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
  • Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.

Good luck

-Roberto
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
>>Link<<

Pfff it was pretty hard to draw a baby in the belly (16 min- photoshop):

1hour PhotoshopCS, Wacom

[img]http://www.thomasklieber.de/archive/having_a_baby.jpg[/img]

Here is a quick sketch made with PS7 + Wacom Graphire. Took me about 20 mins.

My nasty side reared its ugly head :twisted:

Painter, 40 minutes…

Photoshop - 30min - Mouse

@ThomasKl
wow, thats great!

@Sir Lumps
kewl, baby for breakfast :cool:

I tried to keep it simple this time >^_^<
Photoshop, about an hour just getting the lines right, scrapping stuff, and redoing a couple of times.

Sir Lumps . . . that is just gross! Unless of course there is a little mustard to help it go down.:twisted:

Mom cat . . . I love your simple piece. Beautiful.

She is having a baby…

Congratulations, Tio Roberto!

thomaski, that is the grossest ive seen !

about 45 mins in painter:shrug:
congrats roberto!

Congratulations Roberto! Hope you’re his favorite uncle! :thumbsup:

LOL, there’re some rough images here… LOL :cool:

Illustrator+Wacom = 30min (because I took part of the other thread’s image and re-used it :slight_smile: )

Hooray for baby Ignacio! :smiley:

photoshop 25 min, oh thats a speed rekord for me I think

My husband took a profile picture of me about a week before I had my son. I then took my silhouette and created this. It’s now hanging in my son’s bedroom.

camera image/PS7.0/mouse/It probably took me about an hour or two to get the sillhouette just right.

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. Looks like there might be a new artist in the world. Here’s my take on it. Got a little bored, been so busy with school haven’t had time to do much. Now its finally time for break and I get to play around. Trying a new style of painting… saw some screensaver that did it in real time, thought I might try it out.

Total 1.5 hours - on and off all day Photoshop

40 mins - Photoshop.

SirLump + MomCat - Great drawings !

Chris.

2 hours /painter

Aww not again! I have to post mine after fridayeve’s :frowning:

Anyways I think this is the piece piece of artwork I’ve EVER DONE!

about 2hours in photoshop. Id like some feedback on this one cause I dont think got the walls done to good nor the outside.

Whew, my first contribution here :slight_smile: Probably due to my getting a nice 12x9" tablet (not Wacom unfortunately) this Christmas… Anyway, took about 1hr in Photoshop, still not much to look at next to your contributions, but hey, who cares?

I had to do it:) 1+ hours in photoshop. Fridayeve, that is just awesome. Your light and colors just set such a mood and feeling. Lumps, I love it. Everyone else, good stuff.