Arcturus is the global software leader in the post-production and streaming of volumetric videos. With tools to edit, compress, and stream volumetric video at scale in today’s spatial era, Arcturus is revolutionizing the immersive content experience across a range of verticals, from viewing sports in holographic form, experiencing photorealistic virtual performances, engaging with interactive digital human assistants, and more immersive forms of social media and e-commerce where consumers can view and interact with products in 3D.
The company was founded by a team of innovators from Netflix, Pixar, Dreamworks, Google, Uber, and YouTube and has offices in California, USA and Nova Scotia, Canada.
Senior Product Manager
Following our recent funding round, we are looking for an experienced Senior Product leader as we expand our company to support the growth of our flagship product, HoloSuite. The successful candidate will be joining a talented team responsible for building the tools and platform that is driving the future of immersive entertainment. Our ideal candidate has a mix of enterprise software development as well as SaaS software experience in the video, games, and/or 3D graphics industry. You’ll have a passion for building amazing, outlandish, and innovative products, grounded with data and strong product management principles while maintaining a key sense of our customers’ voice.
- Define and grow our product vision
- Be an evangelist to our customers, ensuring that our users are aware of, and feel part of, the product’s vision.
- Communicate with current and future customers to identify their needs and codify their various inputs into an actionable, prioritized development game plan.
- Own the organization of our development timeline using project management tools such as Monday & Jira.
- Set and track goals for key customer-facing metrics such as performance, cost effectiveness & reliability.
- Write specifications, manage project execution, plan A/B testing, work with design to drive the creation of UI/UX wireframes and define product release milestones.
- Research, process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on market and user patterns to uncover new product insights.
- Create processes and run meetings that increase team velocity.
- Facilitate frequent communication between our development team and customers.
- Identify gaps or conflicts in requirements, manage risks & UAT defects and drive toward resolution.
- Working with the QA Manager, define and analyse user testing results, creating actionable changes to requirements
- Work with Marketing and Sales to plan campaigns and sales strategy for upcoming releases
- Meet with Engineers to disseminate and receive feedback on requirements
- Working with the Project Manager, review and prioritize work schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Product Design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Enthusiastic team player happy to wear many hats, and excited about participating in a fast-paced and ever-changing startup environment
- Proven experience building complex, user-focused products and a passion for creating amazing user experiences
- Excellent user-centric design and product sense, with deep understanding and empathy for users
- Excellent analytical skills to break down and solve complex problems
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally, promoting teamwork and understanding between different types of workers and thinkers
- Experience with iterative and incremental development
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent business judgement
- Excellent organizational skills while managing multiple ongoing projects
- Strong understanding of real time 3D concepts, product management and software lifecycles
Special Consideration Given to those with
Experience with cutting edge technology development
Previous experience working in content software tools
Role is Remote based out of either California, or Nova Scotia.
This role reports into the Chief Product Officer.
While initially a senior individual contributor role, the Senior Product Manager will be responsible to hire more PM’s as the company evolves.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.