Another Portfolio site

Hi

I have had my site up for a couple of weeks, but would like some comments or crits on it from you guys. I have had one complaint that it was too and unreadable. Anyway, here is the link:
www.meltdown.co.za

Thanks

Hey, How’s it going! I did not want to be one of the “others” who read your post and not comment or check out your site!

I really like the cars and the worm/frog! I reminds me of my style…cartoons! Anyway your work looks great but I found the whole navigation/wheel thing a bit strange. Maybe I am just too lazy! :slight_smile:
Your work looks great though, keep it going!!!

Hi

nice work man specially the 3d Section but i think u can improve the text written in flash because it looks blurry and dull.
Select the text and then Check “Use device fonts” from the window/properties bar this way ur text will look sharp and nice.

take care:thumbsup:

Good concept, dude :slight_smile:

Wow, im impressed by the scripting you used on this site. And also the flash work youve posted thats amazing little arabella logo. Wondering how you managed to make it go that smootly. Great work but still feels like you should add more, infos on your previous jobs and all.

very nice style verny nice site… but i can´t find the contact button :slight_smile:

by the way… can u post the link for the jurgen alan site… i would like to see this work… ann i cant click it in the window :frowning:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.