A question for the professionals : Mac or PC?

wait, i don’t realy get what you mean by that? are you suggesting to an employee of one of the biggest fx houses in the world that they have to find work ??? in what universe does that make sense ?

anyways, you lost this discussion a long time ago, and the more you keep trying to “defend” yourself the more people are saying you’re wrong, so at this point it’s kind of like talking to a rock or something, only difference is that a rock can’t help beeing a rock :slight_smile:

Seriously Lordstormdragon—you haven’t won or proved anything except that you are completely unprofessional and have no clue about the film or commercial industries. Based on the “Accent Remodel” website its obvious why you have such a narrow, bigoted view of the world. Get over yourself.

wait, i don’t realy get what you mean by that?

I know you don’t understand. I have been carefully explaining math, logic, and basic concepts about debate to you anyway, because I have faith in the human spirit and believe you can someday understand.

Seriously Lordstormdragon—you haven’t won or proved anything except

…except the entire debate. See, that’s what debate is really about: the exchange of ideas and opinions, in the attempt to convince or nullify the other’s arguments. It’s obvious none of you Mac users have any original, insightful, or important points to make whatsoever, and that is why I won this round.

Nobody uses Macs, it’s a proven fact.

Of course you know, since you obviously have a hell of a lot of experience in that regard.

Time to close this thread. You’ve embarrassed yourself enough - you went way past the point of cringeworthy about five posts ago, and have made your agenda as an annoying troll clear enough. Go back to deviantart. The only thing you’ve won here is a Clueless Twat Of The Week badge.