El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified Senior Animator to join our team as soon as posible.
Location: Madrid or Barcelona (on-site, remote work is not possible)
Creatio* n of outstanding animation for graphics creatures and objects within a shot
- Comprehend and execute direction from Lead Animator or Animation Supervisor
- May supervise the work of entry, mid and mid-high level animators at the discretion of the Animation Supervisor
- Demonstrate a broad range of character animation skills. This includes a deep understanding of the principles of animation, and how to best employ those principles to create performance that supports both the characters and story goals of the show
- Demonstrate total mastery of animation skills within a specific genre
- Consistently delivering shots on a high quality level
- Meet projects deadlines/milestones, as set by the production department
- Actively participate in team/department meetings
Stro* ng artistic and technical background
- Minimum of 3 years feature film or equivalent high-res (2K) experience
- A deep understanding of character rigging
- Expert Maya user
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
- Eligible to work in Spain (mandatory)
If you are interested, please fill up the recruiting questionnaire and select “Apply for / 3D Animator”.
You can also send us your CV, link to your demoreel, availability and salary expectations to: email@example.com.
Looking forward to meeting you!