11 Free HDR studio environment maps

Thanks a lot man :beer:

Cheers!

Third HDRi pack is ready, you can download it there: http://zbyg.deviantart.com/art/HDRi-Pack-3-112847728

Preview:

Thank you very much. This is really great! :bowdown:

Thank you! :thumbsup:

This is the best HDR set for people in the Print industry. Just so you know its saved my ass about 10 times now.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yeah dude thanks for these! Just downloaded them now.

:beer:

thanks for sharing man !

Thank you very much!

Great stuff m8!

Hi zbyg,
thank you for your effort and kindness. Your maps are quite clean and provide very nice studio setups, in particular with typical industrial design shiny surfaces. If you don’t mind, I’d like to know what’s your workflow to make them, just some hints about sources and software, because I’d like to try it myself, but miss the starting point. Thank you.

• Enrico

Hi SyncViewS,
there is my old tutorial, which explains the basics, here: http://zbyg.deviantart.com/art/HDRi-tutorial-115992158
Basically you could take any scene and render it as a hdr map after disabling tone mapping and adding a 360 degree camera. I used 3dsmax 9 for modeling and rendering, and MaPZone for textures

Thank you very much for the quick reply, and of course for the tutorial. It makes sense, while I was wondering how to play with HDRShop and standard renders. I totally missed the Wrap Around lens effect. Thanks again, I’m going to play :smiley:

• Enrico

thank you! The hires versions are perfect.

Very generous: thanks!

Thank you for these, am downloading them now

One can never have too many HDRs. Thanks a lot. This is very kind of you.

Thanks so much Zbyg, your HDRs will be very usefull fore sure.

Great stuff mate - thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot for your effort and your will to share!! :slight_smile:

Excellent work indeed :smiley: many thanks for this images