Zig Et Merlot's Hunt, Oesterle Harald (2D)

Title: Zig Et Merlot’s Hunt
Name: Oesterle Harald
Software: Painter

Hi again.
My third Picture with Zig the cat.
The guy in the strange outfit and odd proportioned is Merlot. Well the owner of Zig somehow.
It’s always hard to tell if the cat is owned or the other way round :slight_smile:
This time they are out to hunt.
Done in painter8
4000x3000 pixels.
Hope you like their newest adventure.

i really love the balance of color you have used here, the very bright vs. the muted.

wow~cute,love the color~~
so appropriate for today to post----Children’s Day,:scream:

Lol! that’s awesome! I just love that guy, Merlot, so goofy. Great one!:thumbsup:

I Like It,it’s Very Smart~~~

Fabulous ! love the colors and the concept. Nothing to crit. :thumbsup:

this cat like panda,good colour

echt sehr nettes sympatisches bild.
like the characters and the style, very friendly mood.
only crit could be the butterfly, it is not as much integrated, perhaps some more details / shadows / lights do the trick

greets aus slzbg

Beautiful work.

I give 3 stars for that:)

Thank you all for the nice comments you took the time to write :slight_smile:

I’m happy you enjoyed their little adventure.
Didn’t know it was childrens day but well if so i guess it’s been quite suited :slight_smile:
I didn’t know Zig’s got some similarity with a panda but i guess you might be right :slight_smile:

About the butterfly. I canno’t say if this would have helped. I had to judge more shading or pop out of the picture (as intended). and i did decide for the last point.
Maybe it’s been a bit much :slight_smile:

Hahaha, very cute and fun. I really love the color and also the compostion of the cat, and merlot. Great!

Nice image and colors but the butterfly does look pasted on. But besides the butterfly very nice image.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.