ZiDoll (nudity)

Inspired by a classical and oldschool pin-up by Fritz Willis, Ikéa, the great Benjamin Carré (thanks a lot for all his advices!!) and a lot of others influences…
I’ve played with the first meaning of “Pin-up” with some nails and then the character became something closer to some cybernetic doll.

woooowww !!!"

nice work:thumbsup: "

Fantastic work. Very good colors combination, and her face is really precious and expressive.:applause: applause!

hum! that’s remind Ghost in the Shell, but beautiful work about
the color and very nice concept!:eek: The color put more darker in the scene!
You did it on photoshop or it’s traditional work?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice one … there’s something really disturbing about the “muscles” underneath her “armor”. You have this perfect skin, but underneath, it’s a chaotic growth of semi-organic material … :thumbsup:

In the pencil drawing, could it be that she is looking towards the viewer? I’m not sure, because it’s quite small, But if so, why did you change it? Well, personally I like them both, although they seem to convey two different emotions …

funny that you used some kind of blueprint in the background :smiley:

:buttrock: very nice colors and sketching…

i like colors and technics

Great original work, really well realized. You use a sketch and photoshop?

I like eveything about this. The textures, the concept and the type elements are all rock solid. Great!!! :applause:

tekila : yes, some ghost in the shell influences, even if i never saw the movie.
lots of others images in mind while doing this…
It’s a traditional pencil work, then some real paint effects and photoshop

Zenoart : for the “muscle” structure" I was inspired by Fragonard’s écorchés.
I’ve done a lot of little change with colors compared to the first pencil. It’s strange, the little white points in the eyes aren’t her pupils but just light reflects but it changes completly her eye.
Thanks

cool. great image. i’m not too crazy about the vector shapes in the final, though. they don’t really go with the nice lines and texture of the rest of the piece. just my opinion. love the concept

Like the colors, like the style! Great image!!! Hope to see more!

Martin

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.