z-depth???

HELLO,

I am having problem with z-depth channel. I check to render z-depth, rla(extension).
Render with batch render. And than import into f-check, when I type z to see channel it give me a message that z is not load and when import into shake I also can se z-depth channel.

Where I do the wrong thing(in what part of the process) our maybe it’s a something other.
Can someone help me?

did u check your depth settings in the camera attribute editor and also the checkbox z-depth in the render globals ?!

cheers
marco.

*.rla files:
Sometimes the ‘load’ into ‘fcheck’ has to be done twice!
(type ‘z’ to view Z Channel)

Atwooki

one discovery and one question!?

the discovery is that you can’t see z-depth in FCheck if you import animation, only a image…stupid!

the question is when you open fcheck you got two windows in the second window if you press Z button to se z-depth you receive info on a Z range example( Z range: [-0.039555 , -0.016555]), This is useful for composting, but how can I make this range to go from o to 1 for example?

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.