YOUR BEST DAILY SKETCH!

I don’t think I’ve posted in this topic before… here’s mine. It’s been a long long time since I’ve participated. I don’t think I’ve done a sketch since like… before sketch #200something.

This is from the topic “Firestorm.” I forget the number. I did it in PS with a Wacom tablet.

With visual help on how to draw a dragon at idrawgirls.blogspot.com

Here are some recent sketches I’ve done in my spare time. (pics of sketchbook pages)

Ship Concepts

Four-legged Robot Concepts

I did this a few days ago to try ink over pencil lines. My lines don’t come out as smooth but it’s much better for scanning I think.

And everything under the sun is in tune but the sun is eclipsed by the moon…there’s no dark side of the moon really,as a matter of fact,its all dark…

This is a Clown I drew last night, It’s my first post on any forum on CGtalk, I just opened an account 3 minutes ago, so technically it is my best sketch but I will hopefuly be submitting many more as I draw them. I sketched this with col erase pencils then added colour in photoshop and autodesk sketchbook…

And I can’t for the life of me figure out how to attach a picture!

Hasn’t come up on my computer how about you?

its hosted on deviant art here…
http://mattmit.deviantart.com/art/Pervclown-76627399

How do you fix it so the pic comes up in the post?

What do you think?

Hi, this is a 20min sketch for the title of tower undersiege, wish u will like it.

hi,
my sketch of a girl name Love

Speedart with the use of photoshop brushes

Beware! Work behind you! :slight_smile:

Hey Guys gr8 work…keeep posting:)

Cheers.
-MB

hello 2all from Slavonic country named Russia :slight_smile:

im forgott for cgtalk, in view of some work and education problems. And now a shell try to return again at this beautiful place =)

So that my “first” post with this fine character :slight_smile:

Sviatko best! =) Love this.

Aaaaannnddd one more from me =)

any body home? 0_o

Nice one, Jakubik!

Here’s a Sketch … drawn with ink Marker, colored in Photoshop
(LOBO is a Trade Mark of DC comics) …

Thank u

how do you feel in the morning?

bondgirl 90 mins in ps

this is mine, Daily Sketch #175 - Visions of Russia,

here’s the link, photo reference used, got me voted as the favorite sketch from the topic :slight_smile: :