Young Princess Zelda, Salvador Ramírez (2D)

Title: Young Princess Zelda
Name: Salvador Ramírez
Software: Photoshop

Hi guys! here is a painting of young princess Zelda for the 25th Zelda Anniversary!.. I am a BIG fan of the games, especially OoT, so, I felt almost obligated to do something!
This one was made in photoshop… and took a lot of time (around 20 hours) mainly because of my current work load.

Anyway hope you like it!

Nice work :thumbsup:

Beautiful as always!

Ah, I love Zelda, and this is a nice tribute to the character. She’s so cute. Her arm proportions feels a little weird, or that could be due to the design of the costume. I love her hair and the texture and detail of her dress. The sword looks great as well. You really stuck with the original design and simply gave it more detail, texture, values and rendering, and it’s a big success. OoT is my favorite as well. I like the simply background and the overall composition of it. You did a great job. Keep it up.

Great Job, I´m fan of Zelda too.

http://maracal.blogspot.com/

nice work chava :bounce:

I love it ;):buttrock:

very cute. looks a bit like jessica alba imo

Great work; it’s all in the details… the design of the hilt and the details in her necklace, in particular, are really nice.

nice zelda and it look too realistic, not a bad thing, but the triforce in her hand is wrong, as the top piece should be pointing at her fingers.

very beautiful work!

[left]i like it, her face is so cute:love:
[/left]

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.