Young princess, OLIVE Titouan (3D)

great colors !! nice job despite of losing info as you said :wink:

This is truly fantastic stuff… so nice to see something that tries to combine reality with a little bit of mystique and elegance. Very inspiring… will keep a copy of this one. Great work.

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L 5 stars!

Pretty nice Work…great textures on the face and lighting there, congrats!.

Awesome character modeling!

very impressive work :applause:

excellent work, nice model.

Hi Gopher,

I have already seen it on 3DStation ^^

My comment will be the same here : Great job , and beautifull character :thumbsup:.

I have only one minor crits about the neck that seems a little too thick imo .

Despite that, the overall look, and the feeling that comes from this character are really impressive :wink:

really amazing one!!

Thank you for your nice comments. Here are some peoples that I greatly admire so it’s real pleasure to get comments from you guys !

Here is a close-up. This one shows in a better way how looks the high res. picture :

very good work
Keep it up

Phenomenal. No crits.

[plugged]

beautiful work!

like the face… :smiley:

I really love the ears. Very good work!

Great work! Cute face! :slight_smile:

hey goffer , happy to see your work in good place , like now , in front page , congrats ! !

its a very good pict , emotions and fine techniks , i love the composition design and colors choices

gallery :slight_smile: ! ! +1 *5stars = big up

ca pete bravo mec , ptin la HD , elle basdtonne ! si tu as tjr mon mail , hesite pas à me poster ca ! !y a tant de finesse visiblement ! , ca frait envie :smiley:

Lovely image.

My only critique is that she is too symmetrical and the pose and eyes are a bit “dead”, but apart from that outstanding work.

Incredible Character! I love the details on her costume! Very Nice work! It makes me think of an Inca young Princess. Congrats

Nice work, the eyes are sooo good!
Wire please :smiley: