YESTERDAY'S FUTURE Entry: Miguel Serrano

Mean machine man. Keep going. Looking great.

Love the design and the lighting. Great job.
Yon

Thks at alls guys… i have that learn much yet, but i am enthusiasm with the forum… next contest i have give us the best of me :wink: Thk for comments

I dont have the patient and time to aproach this oportunity, i hope next time, i have it !

cheers

Miguel

Nice model and final image Miguel. You did a lot in the short time we had.

Thank you for all your help, I look forward to seeing your future work.

~Mike

Very nice design Miguel, it looks gerat. :slight_smile:

Wow, I guess I messed the final on my last comment. Great Image. I like the story and the scenery. I think the Light bars on the street is very important. They can only be street lights or energy source to help propel the vehicle. In other words, they could be part of the design themselves. Excellent texture detail on the roads and even more so details on the body. The textures look controlled and well placed. The form of the body is a bit blocky to me. I would have like to see the organic forms of the jets in the back moved into the front rectangle design more. Love the material in the interior and the overall tone of the render. Great Job. Good stuff.

No problem, i agree with you, the final model is not good, its very block but i dont have very time for reshape all, and my idea original was put in the car light bars but i dont have very practic in mount the shapes and shaders… i have more practice in modeling… :wink:

Thks for comment and critics, are very importants…

bye

Miguel

You did far better than did in this contest )

Please read through my comment again. I didn't say it wasn't good. I said it's very good in many ways and explain how by stating what I got from it. I am only making critiques from my frame of view bases on the criteria of the contest. Your work is great. Very creative.

I’m also using my critiquing skills which is a very important in helping me be a better artist.
Thanks for letting my be a part of your creative process by using my critiquing techniques.

Alonzo i say to you that are welcomes all critiques, true.

Is a way to be better in my stuff… i am not angered , jajaja.

bye friend…

cheers.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.