X-Particles V2 [Preview2]

Hey check out our next preview of the soon to be realeased x-particles v2, showing some of the exciting new features and workflows.

https://vimeo.com/65555293

Can you guess what it is yet? :slight_smile:

Wicked update Mike! (and all involved :slight_smile: )

Mighty impressive what you have there…

SPH solver and particle sculpting in a software I seem to be able to understand…

game changer

Awesome ! :thumbsup:

:argh: … :eek: … :applause: :bounce: … :thumbsup:

Woohooo!! This thing is a beast.

Looks like an awesome addition to c4d :smiley:

OMG, We only asked better particles for Cinema4d, this exceeds expectations :applause:

Looks really powerful particle plugin. This makes me feel happy that i am C4D user and i have possibility to buy this easy and still powerful plugin when i will need it. I hope you gonna get lots of new users and keep the development in progress. :buttrock:

Amazing!

Mylenium

Wow this just took it up a whole new level!! looking forward to some fluid fun!!

Maxon needs to throw a giant suitcase of money through your window. Amazing.

really nice update ! Can’t wait to play with it ! Thanks for the hard work.

Hats off! I’m gladly paying full price again :slight_smile:

Anders

Amazing work. I don’t use particles all that much but this just makes me want to buy it whether I need it or not. Top banana :buttrock: Next spare cash will go on this.

Oh wow guys, jump from v1 to v2 is looking quite incredible, now take my money.

cheers
brasc

Holy Sh** Fantastic stuff. Bring it on.

I think a big gap in the market has just been filled.

Looks beyond outstanding, I hope it makes you filthy rich. I hope the C4D community gets behind this because it not only adds welcome features but embarrasses Maxon.

If an independent developer can manage a multithreaded particle system how long can Maxon choose not to implement it application wide or at least to Mograph cloners/TP? Seems pretty obvious after seeing the speed you’ve managed to unlock.

Congratulations.