www.ParticleFlow.net -- Full Free training courses

Free training courses for PFlow, and tutorials for FumeFX, and soon Krakatoa and TP.

[www.ParticleFlow.net](http://www.ParticleFlow.net)

Dead link.

Yeah, sorry about that. It should be working in the next 24 hours, somehow the forwarding IP got messed up and I just found it and fixed it. Dont let that discourage you, this site will be great I hope.

I hope it’s gonna be as cool as it sounds like, bump this up when the site is live :wink:

Okay, the site is up and running now.

I should have the final tutorial for the introductory course up today, and have the courseware section a little easier to navigate.

Anyhow, thanks for your patience while my URL got fixed,

• Evan

the site is running 100%

verry cool

thnx!

Cool! Great work!

I am fairly new here so I am not sure how CGTalk takes to sharing updates to sites, but I thought I would share that I added the final tutorial for the PFlow introductory course. I want to also say that this is not a normal introductory course, it is pretty advanced but geared to teach the workflow and system.

Anyhow, thanks for the comments and keep them coming, that is your site.

• Evan

Nice resource! Thanks for sharing:)

Hey guys, I just posted the first lesson in the new FumeFX basic training course. Check it out.

www.ParticleFlow.net

Its not working…when i click on the link of full length introductory course i automatically get logged out of my gmail account…Am I the only one facing this problem???

That image is actually not a link. If you click ‘courseware’ in the nav bar, there you will find the courses. the image is unlinked now, as it was just an error with the publishing.

• Evan

Thanks Evan,

I watched the first tutorial on Particle Flow. It is amazing. It definitely helps me understand Pflow a bit more. Thanks so much.

Hey no problem. Glad they are helping you. There is alot more to come, but I have a new baby so sometimes the background noise would not be very conducive for concentration.

Thanks for the tutorials Evan :bounce: …And congrats for your baby :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.