WOW! You all are Amazing!

I have to give it to you all! Breathtaking works of art. My god, I am blown away. Most of the time I can’t even believe that all the work here is made on computers!! So Real! Great Great Jobs Everyone!

I can’t even draw a straight line and so am in awe of the work here…each and everyone of them.

I just found this site by chance and boy am I glad I did.

Love to admire all the art. Hope you guys don’t mind if I just see the art!

puffs up chest, speaks in really manly voice

Well, Its about time somebody stroked my ego. Hell I am the best there is, I can draw better than all the masters combined, model photorealistically in minutes, and I…I…

*looks at own work … *

Oh, nevermind, I suck…damn.:cry:

:shrug:

Well, I hope I can make frontpage some day, but probably not.

Thnx for the ego stroke regardless.:smiley:

Isn’t it impossible to draw a perfect straight line?

Originally posted by Cyborg Corp.
Isn’t it impossible to draw a perfect straight line?

Not necessarily. You could always draw it with molecules. With a pencil you’re pretty much screwed, though.

Originally posted by timothyD
Not necessarily. You could always draw it with molecules. With a pencil you’re pretty much screwed, though.

Yeah… but they are still slighty spherical… and have those annoying electorns whizzing around on their outside… they would really screw with your line…

I’d say maybe a stream of photons would be a good way to go about it…

Other than that, in reference to the original subject - well, yeah, I pretty much rock… Thanks, but there’s no need to rub it in like that, some people might be offended :stuck_out_tongue:

Since I was born, all I knew was kicking ass. Kicking ass at everything.

"Isn’t it impossible to draw a perfect straight line? "

Try drawing the perfect circle freehand,I heard somewhere that some chinese or japanese artist’s spend most of their life trying to draw the perfect circle.
Ohh and I have no ego as I am not worthy of one just yet,but when I do get one I will become unbearable…he,he.

jud

Yeah, I can tell ya, it’s lonely at the top :stuck_out_tongue:

Fanboy alert! :eek:

Originally posted by timothyD

you would have to freeze them to 0 degrees kelvin, or else the molecules would move all the time and move toward each other. Actually those electrons Jhavna is talking about move so fast that they form a perfect sphere for the human eye.

Originally posted by jud
[B]"Isn’t it impossible to draw a perfect straight line? "

Try drawing the perfect circle freehand,I heard somewhere that some chinese or japanese artist’s spend most of their life trying to draw the perfect circle.
Ohh and I have no ego as I am not worthy of one just yet,but when I do get one I will become unbearable…he,he.

jud [/B]

I studied Technical Illustration at college, pre-computer days and we spent hundreds of hours practicing drawing freehand ellipses.
Also had an all day lesson on sharpening your pencil!!!

Clanger you dident goto Wisbech add do tech illustration did you…I remember doing the same thing there (though it was only for 2-3 hours)

mushroomgod: I went to Croydon Art College, they had a tech Illustration course for a while. I’m sure I worked with some people who went to Wisbech though, forgotten their names.

You guys are strange. I have been lining up photons since I was 3…

Ahh… Thank you newcomer… What if we just had a one dimensional line? That would do it… But make sure it is in a one dimensional plane…

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.