Wip

Я тоже не автомобилист. Больше по фантастическому концепт дизайну! Но очень нравится творчество Сида Мида!

I’m not a car-modeller too. More on the fantastic concept design! But it’s like Syd Mead’s art and concept work!

Type freakin english.
it’s in the rules.

Nothingness, you forgot the additional link http://encyclopediadramatica.com/ENGLISH_MOTHER****ER_DO_YOU_SPEAK_IT :buttrock:

Dont panic man. nothing special. We just talked :slight_smile:

Wow, I am so late to this party! Here is a concept that I started today, I hope I have time to finish it. The guy in the lower right will be holding a sling-shot. Let me know if you have any suggestions on it so far.

And the sketch I started with:

Jason, are you sure the bus is safe for kids? Anyway, lets see how fast you are :slight_smile:

that is dangerous.

Hi everyone, I am fairly late in the game for making any sort of big changes but I would like to hear what you all think of this thing here. The texture work isnt finished and there are people on the way into the scene tomorrow if all goes well. Thanks a bunch for taking a look! Good luck to all in the competition, baby need a new pair of shoes!

Nate, this looks great. It has loads of potential with the right saturation and color adjustment. The architecture and plants are very Mead-esk. With the right saturation the environment, especially the upper left area, would make it the most Syd Mead-like in the contest so far, IMO.

Crits: The sky is too contrasty and dramatic. It looks out of place.
I’d get rid of the row of disks and make the car a little bigger.

I hope it won’t be too late for me to finish my entry. Here’s a wip, basically just laying out some base shapes…

I’m working on the final image… those are test renderings… I was looking for the best camera position…

So much to do, so little time!

Greetings all,
I wanted to make one last post before submitting my final to see if there were any critiques that could be helpful.

The SMV-1 is a sleek, luxury hover-car; built to get there fast and look good doin’ it.

Thanks for looking and good luck to all.

I am planning on finishing this up very soon and am looking for any suggestions you all may have. I will be painting in the hair and all the fine details but was hoping for some feedback. Thanks!

Its Amazing how many entries and awesome quality on the images for this challenge. here are some study sketches I made during the challenge, I hope youll like it.

cheers,

Carlos

Hi everybody this is my concept and done just in 3-4 days in hurry

and

and

and

and

and finally this shot :

thx for comments

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=897703

Works for the contest is over?

if you looked at the date for the deadline, you could have figured that one out.

yes it is over.

Hi every body, I’m really really sorry to post my works in your threat, I’m not familiar with the forums and I tried to create a threat for my work but I couldn’t.
Sorry again

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.