WiP - Char - n00b eating wolf!

OKiE, I guess I’ll do this cgtalk style and post the concept pic first, followed by the progress pics as I go!

So… here you go!

I lost all of my other 3D models in the great hard drive crash of 2003… So unless I can find the ol’ internet backup I did for the crazy cowboy, you’re not likely to see it.

Anyway! What do you guys think? You don’t think “n00b eating” is too rude, do ya???

That’s a cool sketch, I should post some of my concept sketches for my latest WIP-O-RAMA. Can’t wait to see where this goes. – dano

Cool :open_mouth:

That would look so sweet in 3d, cant wait for it. EAT THOSE NOOBS :smiley: BHAHAHAHH, oh no, IM A NOOB…

runs

Thats cool bud :thumbsup:

Bummer your HD had a hissy Adrian :thumbsdow

Na I think nOObs is ok,then you can do Revenge of the nOObs next and they can batter the wolf with polys :smiley:

Stu.

Originally posted by kiwi
Na I think nOObs is ok,then you can do Revenge of the nOObs next and they can batter the wolf with polys :smiley:

LOL! :scream:

Agreed! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by kiwi
[B]Thats cool bud :thumbsup:

Bummer your HD had a hissy Adrian :thumbsdow

Stu. [/B]

feck, you lost the cowboy and donkey?!?! poor donkey :cry:

cool new WIP though :thumbsup: I agree with stu, revenge of the noobs would be cool, death by HDRI balls or, killer checkerboard… the robonoobs :smiley:

damn the donkey and cowboy died…RIP.

Noob eating…munchies…

being a complete noob…it does sometimes feel like a wolf just ate me up and spat me out the other end…while trying to learn all this stuff!!

looking good so far…:thumbsup:

Hey fling, I still feel like a noob and I’ve been doing this for a while. :scream:

So much to know, such a tiny, little brain has dano.

sorry about losing everything adrian, i had the same happen to me about a month ago, i lost lost everything! ugh!!

this character might be a good candidate for a toon shader ya think? and maybe put a Wall-Mart sign in there :slight_smile:

brenda

mwuah hahaha im a frequenter…im safe from teh wolf

I love the feedback I get in this forum! It’s great!

-Here’s how it’s looking so far-

Slowly but surely!! = )

Thanks again for the feedback, you guyz roxxorz!

(on a side note, has anyone here ever used a program called “reason”? It’s an amazing music proggie, but it’s really hard to learn!)

yeah I like it when you do the revenge you can make them throwing deformers at him so he is like all weird looking.

nice I cant wait to see more of it.

ha ha ha, deformers roxxorz!!!

I’m making the inside of the mouth with a deformed plane!

**image updated per JIII

are you gonna make him like relief so its only modeled from one side. or are you doing a whole model. I am only asking this cause it looks a little flat right now.

(on a side note, has anyone here ever used a program called “reason”? It’s an amazing music proggie, but it’s really hard to learn!)

reason roxxors!!! i put ph33r in t3h whole neighbourhood while making the ground sh4k3 with the sound.

ahhhm yeah… ahhm i really like the program… :wink: i don’t think its especially hard to learn, just look at the demo songs they ship with it (as annoying as they may be). or see their forum at propellerheads.se

and btw: a nice wolf.

cheers marcom

Originally posted by That Adrian Guy
[B]Slowly but surely!! = )

(on a side note, has anyone here ever used a program called “reason”? It’s an amazing music proggie, but it’s really hard to learn!) [/B]

Ya reason is friggin great! I still have to sit down and get some more time on it. It’s only hard if you don’t have a keyboard and you want your own original sounds.

The wolf is looking cool! Love the eye! I’m looking forward to the progress! :smiley:

Oh ya… Make sure you add some drool and foam to his mouth! Squid would back me up on that! Right Squid? :smiley:

I got nothing done this morning, all thanks to strong bad. Some of the stuff was surprisingly relevant!

Inspiration to use Reason:
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail45.html

Inspiration to burninate n00bs!
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

Strongbad rocks so hard.

Anyway… I’ll try to post some updates tonight!

Oh yeah, Medula, Marcom:
You guys learned Reason just by fiddling with it?

hmmm… it’s a bit more intrinsic than that, isn’t it?

JIII: I’ll be posting 3/4th views once it’s more developed. They look terrible right now!

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
LOL

to funny…not seen that before…:applause: :applause:

Lookin good so far. I think the snout is a bit wide though at this point. – dano