Hi all, I’ve been working on this model for a while, I first started with Rhino and a set of blueprints from Suurland, turned out those blueprints were just traced from photo’s and adjusted here and there, pretty much useless. Luckily I found some illustrations that seemed to have better proportions, so I started over. Then I got frustrated with Rhino, which is where I am now, working in 3dsmax, polymodeling (sigh). Anyways, so far the results are much better than I was able to achieve in Rhino, hopefully it’ll remain this way till the end of the project
first wip render;
btw, I render with Maxwell for those who might wonder.