WIP_Brazilian Mulahta

:wip:
I am developing this work, I want to show Mulahta Brazilian type export.
this is the first stage:

Continuation of this work, that I intend with this work, to develop more and more.

:wip: :wip:

I’m wrinting in English so everybody can get it.

Hi Strong. Nice modelin! But I think she looks a bit african, don’t you think? It is correct that in our population we have all kinds of people, but the african mixed with indians, europeans, japaneses etc. So I guess we have our own biotype. Anyway, it’s just my opinion. Try using Valéria Valenssa’s face, she the perfect example.

Keep up the good work

brazilian regards:beer:

:beer: Good your comment. only leaning that Valéria your bio type was already altered, she doesn’t have typical nose of the black race. it was worth for the idea. thank you.:beer:

:rolleyes: There it is the continuity of my new work.

My project is to do a sambista (woman that dances Samba) with very Brazilian seasonings in the style with many colors of the Carnival.
There it is a line of the idea.

:wink:

:wip: :wip:See the top a detail of the texture.

:shrug: More updates… Strange that no person is helping me with
commentaries, I am seeming a stranger in the nest!:wip:

I am concluding the first part of this work, now I will try to model the body and later the textures

:beer:

this is looking awsome great job
keep it up.
:thumbsup:

:shrug: Finally somebody looking and commenting on my work. that fills me with pleasure. thank you very much!:shrug:

Yea… Great work. I like the fact that the face shows character.
Maybe something odd about the eyes, but very subtle.
Keep up the work on detail on the jewlery…

yeah the eyes do look a bit off

:rolleyes: I am showing the first phase of textures so that they can observe.

:beer: I totally made the eyes modeled, it leaves for part, second an anatomical image of the eyes. The fantasy (clothes) it will follow the colors of Brazil, they lack the featherses of birds colored. :wip:

wow absolutely winZ

Now we are talking! :eek:

The eyes look so much better :applause:. The skin texture is fine, maybe too perfect.

Aeee!!! até que enfim uma modelagem massa decente feita de um brasileiro e também feita com conteúdo brasileiro!!! :applause: , rapaiz, tá demais essa sua mulata, boa geometria e a texturização da tela perfeita, só espero ver o final, muito bom mesmo!!!

Parabéns!

Originally posted by bugo
[B]Aeee!!! até que enfim uma modelagem massa decente feita de um brasileiro e também feita com conteúdo brasileiro!!! :applause: , rapaiz, tá demais essa sua mulata, boa geometria e a texturização da tela perfeita, só espero ver o final, muito bom mesmo!!!

Parabéns! [/B]

:beer: É um prazer muito grande ter um usuário do Maya comentando sobre o meu trabalho. Não é fácil fazer tudo isso num
Duron 1000 com apenas 512RAM. Muitíssimo obrigado:beer:

Quero ver também seus trabalhos.

:wip: In this stage it is part of the coloring of the fantasy (carnival clothes).

Is this how the costume is actually textured. It sort of reminds me of those chocolates wrapped in tin foil.

But maybe thats what they look like cause I’ve never seen them!