Who's There? Blitz and Enayla portrait...

:smiley: Hello! This is just my latest portrait. Blitz and Enayla for a thread at the EK forums :slight_smile: I have two others, but didn’t want to make too many new threads :slight_smile:
Done with Painter 7 and photo refs :wink:
Blitz ref

Enayla ref

FREAKEN NICE!!! :drool: :buttrock: any special technique used to make this?

:cool: Thanks :wink: No special technique really…just used the Digital Airbrush tool and Just Add Water tool, oh and the Fine Spray for highlights and texture :slight_smile: No layers, although I should…I just kinda like working on one page like it’s a real piece a paper…layers tend to get confusing…for me anyway:p

Spooky…

Great job on the eyes, hers especially.

:eek: Wow!! That’s just awesome! :beer:

Gentlemen, we’ve got another cg-award coming up, at least a very good chance!!!:drool:

Wow, it’s like stepping right into a horror movie. Exeptionallly good work. You’ve got yourself a real talent. I especially like the detail on the hair.

:drool:

me to i like the haire… when i saw it i was like… how the hell im i supose to do that kind of haire looks real nice.

i am inspired! cool stuff! neat wrk…good lighting…!amazing…!:bounce:

:love: Thanks everyone!:wavey: Your comments are so appreciated:thumbsup: :smiley: :applause:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.