Where can i find images with humans cut so i see the muscles and all that?

Where can i find images with humans cut so i see the muscles and all that?

It would be scary,but very usefull :slight_smile:

Cut? Like a cross-section or with the layers (ex. skin) peeled back?

Or does he mean physically cut open like during surgery where the muscle is exposed and you can see it :eek: ?

yes like on surgery

Well, I don’t know how much you want to see (ie skin peeled back or already cut off), but you could probably do a google search on “cadaver dissection pictures” to find what you’re looking for. One of the pages that came up was The College of St. Scholastica’s Gross Anatomy Laboratory: Cadaver Dissection Pictures which clearly shows a human cadaver’s muscles.

[left]You might want to search for resources on “Ecorche” which, as i understand it is just a fancy french word for without the skin. There is an academic tradition surrounding the use of flayed models for anatomical research. I am a student not an expert, but I have found some resources by using that keyword.
[/left]

Can’t remember where I got this link or if it was from somewhere here on CGTalk, but I find this very useful and draw figure studies from it often, I think they are Poser figures:

http://www.posemaniacs.com/blog/pose/

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.