When the next cg challenge?

mummies, plus this “tie up” line, plus some vague comment by Leonard about a focus on character work… hmm… Egyptian characters? Classic horror?

Another hint?

Tell that to the Welsh! :stuck_out_tongue:

Today it’s the 14th… Darn time-difference…

on page 2 of this thread, Leo said that the challenge wouldn’t start till the 21st, due to the GDC.

-K.

Start and announce are 2 totally different things…

No, they’re not; it’s the same thing for a Challenge.

Hmm you are right… But officially it hasn’t begun yet :stuck_out_tongue:

aha!

it is something to do with Egyptians in the 21st century,

Design a futuristic egyptian character!

3 days to go… i hope this time will really start…i am so courious…

Start and Announce are the same thing in the world of CG Challenge. We never announce the Challenge without starting it at the same time. :slight_smile:

Leo

the date is…21 march…today…

Will you start the challenge today?:bounce: :deal:

man, I’m in so many projects, I dunno if I can join, oh I can’t say no, k I’ll join…

http://www.cgtalk.com/showpost.php?p=2060804&postcount=174

D’oh!!:banghead: it will be 12 pm here in Italy!!!I’ll stay awake to see it…but…will it start exactly at 5pm or after it?:curious:

I thought solstice was the longest day of the year

YO!
So there you are my man! :smiley:

wha…! Still not announced?! Then what for did I come home istead of staying at the concert!?!

Mr Williams you stalking me again. I said I’m not interested in the latex.
Will your 2D stills are pretty tight, you thinking of entering the next challenge to then?

oooh maybe… but I don’t wanna let our ‘secret project’ fall by the wayside. :wink:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.