whats your IQ

before there was “what’s your age” now it’s what’s your IQ. if you dont know it there are a few sites where you can get it for free.

mine is 136

I find IQ tests to be rather irrelevant, because they can vary so much from culture to culture. A standardised IQ test, regardless of it’s social impartiality, generally does not indicate anything worthwhile.
But that’s my opinion.

We’re all smart! Done.:smiley:

136?

Well, my daddy can beat up your daddy.

I recently did the Australian National IQ Test and found out my IQ is… 101!!

How… average. I was eating spaghetti while I was doing it though so that could have influenced my score! :thumbsup:

I’ve taken two, I got around 155 on the internet, and 160 on one I had during a psych evaluation. Personally I question the tests validity, however it was an ego boost :p. But alas I’m still a total moron.

15 - 20 tops

/me drools

Originally posted by Fasty
… I was eating spaghetti while I was doing it …

Silly! That wasn’t spaghetti. It was your brains that oozed out your nose! You just forgot with that 101 IQ of yours.:wink:

Methinks my IQ is currently sitting around a solid 8. This is based on some of the quality threads I’ve been participating in of late.:stuck_out_tongue:

“Oooh, look! A light! Weeeee!”…wanders off for a while.

I’ve taken a bunch of them, and they always end up around 150

I took a test when I was about 9 years old and it was around 148.
Then i did another test about 8 years ago and it was 136?

I think its around 78 now but generally i’m sooooo much happier!! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by jbo
I’ve taken a bunch of them, and they always end up around 150

As in a total score when all tests are combined? :stuck_out_tongue:

it was 141 at age 6, so I can only imagine…and no, i dont’ feel like wasting my time taking one now…maybe if no opportunities for hooking up present themselves in the next…oh let’s say half hour…:wink:

Im 117.

So I guess that while i can visuallize a spinning cube in mental space, you guys with 120+. Can zoom in on particullar chipped piece of marble on the laocoon, while playing somekind of guitar on a heavy metal concert?

Man do i feel small minded. :cry:

n1. Think about the smartest thing you ever did in your life. On a scale of 1 to 10, how important would you say this thing turned out to be for you? _______ (n1)

n2. Think about the dumbest thing you ever did in your life. On a scale of 1 to 10, how important would you say the consequences of this thing turned out to be for you? _______ (n2)

n3. Think about how good are you at solving tricky little word problems. Rate yourself at this skill on a scale from 1 to 10. _______ (n3)

Your IQ = (n1 * 200) - (n2 * 200) + (n3 * 0)

Originally posted by makina323
So I guess that while i can visuallize a spinning cube in mental space, you guys with 120+. Can zoom in on particullar chipped piece of marble on the laocoon, while playing somekind of guitar on a heavy metal concert?

something like that…

173 according to my evaluation session at my last school (by my pstch prof). i think she’s full of shit.

Originally posted by opus13
173 according to my evaluation session at my last school (by my pstch prof). i think she’s full of shit.

yeah, by that scale you ought to be attempting to annex nearby countries by now;) or coming up with mathematical equations explaining the nature of reality:D

I took an internet test once that said my IQ was 180! It’s against the law to write lies (that’s libel!) so it must be true!

I’ve taken three different IQ tests in my lifetime, in 5th grade the one I took said it was 144, then last summer a different one said 147, and most recent it said 137. Soooo I guess its somewhere around those 3 haha.

150+ is considered genius, damn! so close that one time… haha oh well, anyways I agree with Erilaz on this one, IQ tests are kinda bootleg.

-Tom N.

well…
i havent tested mine in a long time…but ta…you guys should be proud of yerselves cause like…i’d probrably be lucky to break into the high 50’s…lol

it me about 15 min to type this then i had tyo go back and correct all the mistkes so like…what was i talkin about here?

i took a test. a stupid test. it was limited to 100(how can you limit anybody’s inteligence) so i to 90 of 100.

the world record is like 230 or smth