what size is your wacom?

The tablets work using magnets and scales… right? It just makes sense that they would… although I have no idea besides that, sooo…

Oh yeah, the 4x5 fits perfectly into my notebook bag, and since it’s usb, it’ll be perfect for when I get a laptop. Having a tablet over a laptop touch mouse would be such a nice change. Whenever I try laptops, I always wish they had a mouse. But yeah, they are such compact little things, perfect as a traveling-multi-functional peripheral I would guess.

Great stuff everyone. This will help alot of people when purchasing a wacom. I went for the intuos2 6x8 and its perfect. Not too small, not too big. Actually big wacoms can cause some problems I would imagine, having to move the pen so far. Happy new year everyone and thanks for the help.

Graphire II A6

Intuos2 A5, perfect for my needs.

two 12x18 intuos 2 tablets here…i didnt have much of a choice in terms of size, but I got a killer deal.

Just a graphire 2.

intuos A4 here, I didn’t have a choice (got it free) but if I had the chance I’d trade it IMMEDIATELY for an A5.
altho I have some traditional painting background, where I do feel the need for long flowing strokes, most of them time when I paint in photoshop I use a small portion of the A4, that means I have a huge table I only partially use.

the only good side is that it provides some space to use as hand rest, the downside is that it’s so big that I need to put my feet on the desk, stretch my legs and keep it on my lap, this way I feel very comfortable even using the A4 sized ones, but it’s no good for back strain.

as for the levels of pressure I find it overrated, at work I used to have a top of the line A4 extended wacom with enough level of pressure to store divx movies into the pressure buffer :slight_smile: and it felt no different at all from my older wacom at home (maybe it’s just me tho)

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.