What is this, and how to learn it?

Hi, ive seen this video and I really dont know what kind of animation that is, im pretty new here and I dont know anything so pleae dont flame Me, I already asked the creator but he isnt aswering me

LG Yazuke
The Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usRDtHjYKzU

looks like anime

is there any video or book that i can use to learn that shit? it looks fire

Im not sure what ‘looks fire’ means but you can google a few things to get started:

• 3D character creation
  • Keyframe animation
  • Live action compositing
  • 3D Lighting/Shading/Rendering

With a lot of hard work and dedication if you have no background in 3D at all it may take between 12 months and 2 years to make something similar. This doesn’t take into consideration additional learning, side tracks (lots of interesting things in 3D consume time which may or may not help you with your current goal but are useful regardless). It helps to define what you need exactly if you wish to complete your project within a budget/timeline otherwise your learning endeavor’s will be endless.

If you already have 3D experience then I would guess 1 person 3-6 months full time work + client feedback and render time (pending on the render of choice, you could render this type of thing in blender evee with almost no render time so that could be useful, or vray toon etc - again this goes into what I said above about learning/side tracks, being very specific with your choice of shaders, renderers, animation style, budget etc will all make a big difference to the final product and time line.