Welcome to ESSENCE Creatures

Hello all,

This is the central forum for all ESSENCE Creatures work.

There’s separate threads for each stage, eg Concept WIP, Model WIP, Shader/Lookdev, Lookdev Collage Sheets, and Scheduling/Progress.

This is a private forum, so the ESSENCE Creatures team will be the only people posting work in this forum.

Post to say hi, and don’t forget to post your lookdev collages for photography, texture, and lookdev guys!

If you have problems with posting or uploading images or attachments let me know.

Get posting!

Daniel & Paul

Thanks Daniel!:buttrock:

Thx’s guys, great to have the forum up and running. Hope to see some great stuff!!

I think once we start seeing alot of comments going back and forth…we should post individual forums…so all you modlers would get your a thread based on creature…

that way the look dev team (julian, miguel, and myself)…can post tests, texture ref, etc…

also comments would be wrangled into individual creature threads…rather than 50 comments on 5 differnt models…

new threads will be started soon…

Little bit of organizational change…

we are splitting creatures into forums… anything pertaining to that creature/artist…goes there

If you can move stuff over that you already posted like pics…please do that as soon as you can…

Also Phillip briought up a good point…

it would be nice to show past work from movies you have been affiliated with for you BIO mug shot “You are genius” chapter…please start compiling a list for pics you want to use…

Daniel just had a nasty time with disney…these things take time to get clearance…