Welcome authors!

Hi everyone, here’s the forum to show your progress on the d’artiste Character Design book, and get feedback from editors and artists alike.

I’ve created a forum for each of you to post your gallery images, and your tutorial progress. We want to make this as informal as possible, so don’t be shy in posting feedback in each other’s threads so long as it’s constructive. :slight_smile:

We’re looking forward to working with you all, and seeing some great art.

Best,

Daniel

Hello everyone, I am so glad that this project is running now, and am looking forward to work with all of you!

I will most likely start to work with Kekai and Annie first, since they are available right now. Still, shall any others of you be available right now, please let me know, and we’ll start with your workshops, too.

It would also be great if you could share the images that you’d like to have in your author gallery (book) in your forums threads so that we can review them.

Take care!

• Anne :slight_smile:

I’ve been uploading some friends Artworks for my "artists that i like " gallery.
They asked me to do it since they couldn’t do it by themself, and though i specified in the description field:
Art by: Davide Fabbri and Art by: Roderic Thornton
in the “view all entry” pages they still appear under my name, if that is only a temporary thing, since it was me to upload them, there will be any problem.
I just wanted to make sure, in case they’ll be chosen for print, the credits will be the right ones.

thanks
Alessia