Wasteland, yuehui Tang (2D)

Title: Wasteland
Name: yuehui Tang
Software: Painter, Photoshop

This is the new entries. I like clothes design. The black background and clothes are in order to highlight figures! Hope you like that!

Nice drawing. Good expression on her face. The green shading on her right leg, and on her right shoulder seems a little fuzzy, but that could just be personal taste. Nice work.

hey…sztyh…very nice painting of the girl…just I think her wing (or adorning?) are too artificial…anyway…good job…***3stars from me …keep it up…:bounce: :bounce:

great work ~nice clothes design but I don’t think it is fit to this girl

Well, everytime you post an image I hope I’ll be able to comment something more articulate than :‘Gorgeous, 4 stars!’, but you always manage to leave me stunned…

Wow,Great work!4*:thumbsup:
Good is good, but better carries it.

Yeah very good job, Beautiful illustration, background, fog, the woman !
I like very much her hair :wink:

fine job, the palette too is wonderful.

:).

Really nice pose, very nicely executed, but the wings ruins the experience a bit for me, they don´t look like they belong to the girl - they just somehow floats in the background, not even properly attached to the girls body. Everything else is great.

absolutely gorgeous! Great work on the skin and the clothing! I love the eyes!:bounce:

Wonderful! Love you face and the way her outfit presses into her skin.

OUha i love her face ,she is so cute!!(she makes me think of jessica marie alba XD)
good job!

wow。。。。beautiful!!:bounce:

Beautiful Face, And Skin Colour. Great Job

Beutifull image, remember me a modern Bougereau in skin colors!
Great

Beautiful work!dude.:thumbsup:

wow very nice the skin tone is very beautiful!!:bounce:

Thank you for your like! This time I painted a few new paintings. Slowly and share with you!:slight_smile:

Great work…nice colors

Congratulations!

yes another great painting.
The only crit I got is, I think her leg and foot are a bit to bulky around the ankel. And maybe you can hint the muscles at her leg, I think it would work great with the style of her cloth. ( Just my opinion :slight_smile: )