Vray Skin Experiment

Great Job dude. That is the most excellent vray skin example I seen. Kudos and 5 stars.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I’ll try it out.

hahahahahahah ! ! !excellent , i love it ! !very nice lips ! !

hehe, thanks a lot guys

this picture has the same material, but I dislike it so far, looks like a plastic :sad:

anyway I’m going to improve it

ohh…so sweet.I like very much the skin tones.Very good work!

this is a really great SSS skin material! Double awesome that you shared it, thanks a bunch.

Leshiy3d, well this is great. Your last post is very beautiful. I used you skin material with
vary 1.49 but in 1.5 it doesn’t work the same way. I think there’s something to fix in the parameters for the new vray’s version. do you have it?

Could explain something about the parameters (details of the shader) in your last image as in previous one? You said that used the same material, but… There’s something different…
Only the maps?

Ey thanks for sharing your material it’s a good idea. I will try to do the same in vray 1.50 and I will post soon with my new cyborg wip. thanks for all man.

hey Leshiy3d…thats a seriously good work mate. great going…:thumbsup:.

ahah thanks for sharing man good render

Very unique character! I think the skin looks great on it. Hope to see more experiments like this in the future.

I know nothing about VRay so I don’t know what kind of lighting you used or how the skin shader works. Maybe it is the lighting but I think the translucency is a bit strong particularly in the nose. But the skin tones are perfect.:thumbsup:
I would like to know, roughly how long does a render such as your last one take?

thnx 1000 time to you my friend…i looking forward to use this…i hope GOD will Blesd you…

great impact material…very tnx for sharing:)

awsom picture the first one. and i learn alot from you upload thanks a ton :slight_smile:

I was wondering whether anyone has updated this for the latest version of V-Ray?

one day i’ll do that, i hope )))

I just came across this thread, and have to say its totaly awesome. I love the material and render but what’s even more beautiful is the model it self. I love it man , so funny character and design. Damm, its going on my desktop right now :).
Great work :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

nice effort man …

Nice Skin

thx for the file. it helps so good :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.