Viking, Pedro Conti (3D)

Title: Viking
Name: Pedro Conti
Software: 3ds max, After Effects, mental ray, Photoshop, ZBrush

WIPS ON PAGE 5

Character Turntable (please Watch in HD)
http://vimeo.com/23711782

Character Rig
http://vimeo.com/26008104

Finished!!! from the initial concept to the final image i had a great professional satisfaction. It was a long personal project where i tried to focus on learning each step of the process. Started with a 3d sketch in Zbrush and then i decided to go ahead with this character focusing on the visual “Disney Pixar” which is what really inspire me.
The Rigging was made by my friend Alex Angelis.

I’d like to say thank for the people who helped me during the process, specially for my friends at technoimage, Alex Liki, Grant Warwick and Leandro Amaral.
I hope you like it. Peace!

more details in my website:
www.pedroconti.com
www.technoimage.com.br

Puzzled viking.Very funny ,good job

supercool work!! I really love this. It is deserving an award… and the second part of how to train your dragon xD

Cheers and congrats

Victor Marin

Its awesome ,and its cute,i like the character and lighting it reminds me the movie How to train your dragon

extremely impressive work! design, modeling, textures, lighting, shaders… everything is great

WONDERFUL work!! really love the character and color! looks really like from a Hollywood’s film! Deserved award and more and more! keep up the great work my friend! Cheers and congrats! :beer:

absolutely great!
No words, really inspiring work.
5 starts from me!

really amazing work, man… You really dig it up in this piece man, congratulation for your evolution. CG choice is garanted ;),congrats my friend.

Amazing stuff, as usual, Pedro. Beautiful character! Congratulations!

Damn, it’s so awesome! Loved the scene mood and his expression is priceless! LOL
Don’t need to say that this one really deserve an award, because it’s too obvious! ;D

Congratz again dude, really inspiring work, as usual! =D

This is Awesome, very very Awesome! Everything is looking spot on dude. Parabens =D

Great job Pedro!
I LOVED!

Thank u so much guys. i really apreciatte it!! i’ll post in soon a few more details about this project and some animation :slight_smile:
Best

As soon as i saw it i said to myself, isn’t he the dude in How to Train Your Dragon?
wonderful work.

As I said before, this is perfect. You deserve an award and hope you get it!
congratulations

gus

great image. i like the general composition of the scene. the character looks great, the beardstyling looks nice. lighting is spot on.

Nice work man! :wink: This forums need more this kind of works. Congrats for the excellent exercise. It’s very Disney also a little Dreamworks How to train your Dragon.

Ey! This should be on the frontpage right now. So… I’m waiting for it! Right now!

Hey Pedro, it´s just amazing man, i love it.
It’s so good as a any pixar’s movie.
:slight_smile:

great work pedro, great details and I like the lighting… your friend did a great job on the rigging