Screen Sceneare looking for a VFX Production Manager to join the team in the VFX
· Assist in the development of project plans and schedules with thehead of VFX, EP and Supervisors.
· Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with theschedule. Manage time and resources properly to meet the weekly schedule
· Be held responsible for internal delivery targets and taskmilestones
· Have the ability to track financial status of project and reportinternally on a weekly basis.
· Assist in the bidding process. Track the progress of bid itemsthrough delivery.
· Be capable of reporting progress of work to the client on a weeklybasis.
· Responsible for managing the departments day-to-day floorrequirements.
· Plan the day to day work of their production team as agreed withthe head of VFX, EP and Supervisors.
· Play an essential role in sourcing the departments resource,recruitment, and staffing requirements.
· Assume the ability to adapt and fulfil all production roles whenrequired.
Requirements / Skills
· Theability to work within a VFX pipeline using Shotgun software
· Excellentcommunication skills
· Goodpersonal skills
Candidatesshould submit their CV/Resume, reel link and any other relevant information for
To apply please reference VFX Producer in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Screen Sceneis the leading VFX house in Ireland, and is located in the heart of the city.
Only 10mins walking distance away from the main shopping street, where you will
find a buzzing night life with many restaurants and clubs to avail of.
We look forward to hearing from you!