Screen Sceneare looking for a VFX Coordinator to join the team in the VFX department.
· Ensure the artists and crew are tasked correctly and informing theProducer of artists and crew task status.
· Establish and track weekly targets for each artist.
· Maintain production tracking systems and show board with scheduleand status revisions.
· Along with the Producer, provide verbal and written weeklyupdates on the progress of work to the head of VFX and EP.
· Oversee the coordination of dailies, reviews, rounds, and meetingsensuring accurate notes are taken and production priorities are distributed and
· Have the ability to organize, manage, and run all dailiessessions. Ensure that dailies sessions are consistent to basic editorial and
scope of work requirements as per client specification.
· Assume the ability to adapt and fulfil all production roles whenrequired
Requirements / Skills
· The ability to work within a VFX pipeline using Shotgun software
· Excellent communication skills
· Good personal skills
Candidates should submit their CV/Resume, reel link and any other relevant information for
To applyplease reference VFX Coordinator in the subject line to email@example.com
Screen Sceneis the leading VFX house in Ireland, and is located in the heart of the city.
Only 10mins walking distance away from the main shopping street, where you will
find a buzzing night life with many restaurants and clubs to avail of.
We look forward to hearing from you!