Screen Sceneare looking for a VFX Associate Producer to join the team in the VFX
· Assistin the development of project plans and schedules with the head of VFX, EP and
· Manageproject milestones and deliveries in accordance with the schedule. Manage time
and resources properly to meet the weekly schedule targets.
· Beheld responsible for internal delivery targets and task milestones
· Havethe ability to track financial status of project and report internally on a
· Assistin the bidding process. Track the progress of bid items through delivery.
· Becapable of reporting progress of work to the client on a weekly basis.
· Responsiblefor managing the departments day-to-day floor requirements.
· Planthe day to day work of their production team as agreed with the head of VFX, EP
· Playan essential role in sourcing the departments resource, recruitment, and staffing
· Assumethe ability to adapt and fulfil all production roles when required.
Requirements / Skills
· Theability to work within a VFX pipeline using Shotgun software
· Excellentcommunication skills
· Goodpersonal skills
Candidatesshould submit their CV/Resume, reel link and any other relevant information for
To apply please reference VFX Producer in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Screen Sceneis the leading VFX house in Ireland, and is located in the heart of the city.
Only 10mins walking distance away from the main shopping street, where you will
find a buzzing night life with many restaurants and clubs to avail of.
We lookforward to hearing from you!