Vehicle: Codename: Hotrod

Hello there,
This is my custom design car, modeled in Rhino and rendered in 3DS Max.
Comments are welcome.

hmm, i like the concept

i cant see any flaws, but then again, im no car expert

I like the shape of the car… but i dont like the nose of the car… it’s not realistic… because of that “killerbump” but i dont know is it supposed to be realistic :slight_smile: i like the paint and the design anyway :slight_smile:

I love this one, please post us some wire, would be glad

I love the rear part, excelent curves. Front is to wild for me - this “nose” is to big.

Looks great. The nose of the car sorda does look like a human nose.

To the bat cave!

Looks like it would make a good base for a batmobile.

Nice! Looks realy great, cant complain about the nose, looks alright to me. Cool materials and the wheels are great! Show us the wire :slight_smile:

nice car~!!
i suggest that why not you put that car in a real environment:bounce:

Hi again, thanks for all comments and compliments. I sent 2 wireframe renders. It’s a
nurbs model, so it’s not made of spline cage. I preferred that I put the car in a simple
room than a real environment, because according to me, primary importance is design of
the car. I think I’m more of an industrial designer than a CG artist :slight_smile:

I personally would name the car “Ryno” just because of the front end of it…looks cool dude…

Hmm, not a car expert here, but I have to say that I really like this car. I especially like the front end, it has so much character and is refreshingly different from most designs.

How can u smooth 5-point polys??

What render did you used? MentalRay?

I think you need to detail an interior.

the rear end is very aston martin :slight_smile: that’s a good thing the DB9 is one of the most beatiful things there is :slight_smile:

Hi friends,
I rendered it by finalrender. you think right AlexanderN, I didn’t design and model a detailed interior, I just modeled it simply (actually, I’m interested in exterior design).
I don’t agree with you Obizzz, my design’s rear end is much more complex than Aston Martin Vanquish or DB9. I didn’t inspire by Aston anyway, I inspired by 1971 Buick Riviera the car I love so much :slight_smile:
It’s a nurbs model Burning_Frust, there is no polygons to smooth :slight_smile:
thanks again for all comments and compliments.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.