Vehicle : 2004 F1 Racer

I will update often,I’ll make all 2004 spec cars

Renault R24

Toyota TF104

Ferrari F2004

McLaren Mercedes MP4-19B

Williams BMW FW26

Sauber Petronas C23

UPDATES! check up there^ just added toyota in the fray.I’ll make all 2004 cars,each beginning from scratch to finish : P

Looks good…So what are you gonna do with all the cars when you’re finished? Keep us updated!

I’m already making the Mclaren MP4 19B :slight_smile: You can see the thread in this wip section…

Yup added F2004 guides ^ under the toyota pic

So what are you gonna do with all the cars when you’re finished?

not sure detonum,maybe an anim shorty?

Ferrari F2004update with Shrek ears! minus the shark gills:applause:

EDIT : the pic has been put on the first post for easy viewing

Mclaren Mp4 19B - the upgrade to the dissapointing 19 :shrug:

wip,yes not worth posting.But its a start.Remember I got six more cars to make:D .I put this pic on in my first post for easy viewing.

EDIT - pic has been put on top :wink:

yup some updates,I’ve put this in the first post.please note that all these cars are from scratch,

none were modified to look like the other.F1 cars are totaly different from each other :applause:

What kind, if any reference images are you using for the front, top, side, rear shots? Would you be interesting to share them?

Can’t wait for updates. Not going to bother critiquing at this point since it’s too early and I’m sure you know what needs to be done better than I.

What kind, if any reference images are you using for the front, top, side, rear shots? Would you be interesting to share them?

well flewp I just use those pics you can find on the net and from magazines.please be aware that there is no f1 blueprint.at the most you can get side pictures.But top bottom front etc does not exist and will need some brain power processing to get them right:)

not sure if image’ll show up but here goes

ferrari updates,a lot to fix,just trying to get the basic curves:)

not sure if this image’ll appear as well

edit : ALL IMAGES ON TOP ^

there…Williams BMW FW26,the evolutionary failure.reinveing the nose is like reinventing the wheel.a square wheel wont work very well would it?:shrug:

but I’m sure they’ll get a better car next year

hi mora , ok, you want to make my car :))

no real pb for now, keep updating :slight_smile:

more Ferrari wip.still loads to fix:bounce:

Ferrari steering wheel.almost finished front.next would be rear:shrug:

edit : picture put up

Almost complete ferrari mesh.still tyres to make and BBS wheel,steering to finish,cockpit etc…texture map bla bla bla…but is almost there. I fixed a huge problem on the mesh which was an incorrect width.Now the car looks a little longer less fat cells:)

Oh and the map will be non tobacco:D

After examining the auber I found out it closely matches a ferrari,after all its powered by ferrari engine,ferrari gearbox,brembo brakes,bridgestone tyres etc.so I just modified my ferrari to make this

not sure if image’ll appear

Looking great so far, nice detailing.

Your avatar is DOPE. The forces of Cobra paired with the insidious Decepticons would truly be an unstoppable evil force.

Your avatar is DOPE. The forces of Cobra paired with the insidious Decepticons would truly be an unstoppable evil force.

from GI JOE vs Transformers comic- I think it was from Marvel :shrug:

update on FW26 :slight_smile:

nothin special yet.just splines

mc update