Vadim Portrait, Alvaro Gasco (3D)

Title: Vadim Portrait
Name: Alvaro Gasco
Software: Photoshop, SOFTIMAGE|XSI

hello everyone,

This is the first character of my demoreel, he is a mobster of the russian mafia. I finish the modeling and texturing a couple of months ago, this is a litlle portrait i made today.

Hope you guys like it!

cheers

He really looks like he’s from the mafia:) I like it, great modelling and textures, love the expression:thumbsup: Congrats

I like this mafia man:) great job.

Alex.

This man is scary as a gangster, excellent work man, maybe a little touches of hair here and there specially on the chicks would boost his apeal, but that’s just me :thumbsup:

the face on this is fantastic- great expression and nicely modelled- i like his body too, and his ‘man boobs’! I think the background lets it down a bit- maybe something like a dirty wall would be better? but overall a really great job.

noice friggin work man!

I like the whole feel of this image, very dark and forboding works perfectly! I especially like his man-mories, I cant wait to see your final reel Alvaro.

Looking sweet man!

Definitly Gangster! I especially like the work you did on the textures, the pin strip shirt and material you have on the leather strap are really nice :thumbsup:

Can’t wait till your demo reel is done.

Alvaro-this render is fantastic! talk about capturing a mood…You made vadim even scarier than before.
your demo is looking awesome man.

Freakin beautiful work man! The modelling is superb! Great mood and expression! Nothing to crit- just awesome!

niec one man, well done. :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the support!:scream:

CHEERS!

Nice render man, looks like it could be hanging over the mantle in some mobster’s house.

Hehe, really nice character and good subtle details like the nipples. :smiley:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.