Using Course General Discussions

Hey everyone glad to have you all here.

If you just signed up we would lover your input here:

Welcome! What are some of the challenges you have with environment

The First video will be posted in the lecture one forum on Nov 5th so if you dont see it this is why:)

Cheers

Hello, Mike from the Southwest.

Hello from NYC.

hi everyone

Hola, mi nombre es Juanu. Actualmente estoy trabajando como artista y programador en 3D. Rara vez tengo la oportunidad de trabajar en 2D, así que espero con interés la oportunidad de perfeccionar mis habilidades.

Hello.
I just came across this course. This is going to be really interesting. I cant wait to get started.
I currently going to school for graphic design and animation . This course is going greatly improve my skillls and knowledge,

Hey everyone! My first forum! Also, anyone else 19 here?

Hello!

Hey I’m also 19! Ready to learn!

Hi everyone

Greetings from Chile. :sonreír:

Hi everyone! Glad to be here with you.

Hello from North California

Hello everybody, have a nice journey!!!

Hi everyone! :slight_smile:
I am just curious, are many other people working full time?
How many hours a day do you plan to dedicate towards the course?
Personally, I hope to dedicate at least ~2 hours a day towards it, and then more on weekends if possible. :crossed_fingers:

Hello all :smiley:

Hi everybody!

Hello to all the peoples.

@Sirina - I work full time and at least to about 8PM and 6 days a week every other week and besides that I´m doing a game with my friends and trying to learn Houdini and just for the hell of it I kind of it I registered for a 14 day course on game art institute that starts on Sunday so I think I will have about 1-3 hours a week on a good week, but I will do my best and hope for the best I will at least learn something new I hope.

Hi everybody!

I’m a 43-years old software developer. When I was young (well, younger :wink: ) I worked as freelance designer (web pages, logos, a bit of CG, those stufs) but the thing did not work. Of course I have always liked to draw, but never I take it too seriously. From time to time I read some books or watch videos and practice a bit. Concep art fascinate me. I have watched videos of Feng zhu, Scott Roberston, etc. But this is the first time to do something like this, a concept from start to finish. :grinning:

A couple of months ago, after some problems at work and some stress, I started to feel that I needed something to disconnect (and feel happier) and I thought about taking art a bit more seriously and here we are.

Obviously English is not my native language :blush:

I work full time and was going to spend my lunch hour on the course. Just had to deal with some IT issues this past week, but now that I’ve got everything installed, I should be rolling along