Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Trey Cook

Today’s top story is a very interesting one, and it’s all caught on home video! Two aliens landing in a little boy’s room viciously attempt to attack the innocent child. The 2-and-a-half year old boy, Jude, is shown here to be terrified of the unexpected visitors. These extra terrestrials were found ransacking the room and taking over as you can see them elevating themselves on the table. As you can see in the image, provided by our anonymous source, these blood thirsty aliens have every determination to kill the innocent child and his entire family! There is no doubt that these visitors, wherever they are from, are hostile and ruthless murderers. They were last seen in the Cook’s home on May 9th, 2008 in rural Chattanooga, Tennessee. If you have any information on these intergalactially wanted criminals, please contact us at 1-800-no-more-aliens. This has been another exciting installment of “America’s Most Wanted,” and signing off, I’m your host, John Walsh.

Hey Trey, nice image and really liked the story, cool!! :smiley: The texture for the carpet is really great!. And the idea of the video camera is a cool touch! Congrats for yor finale !! And now is time for a well deserved cold beer! :smiley: ( free of charge if you call at 1-800- I want my beer :D) Cheers my friend!! :beer:

congratulations trey! its a great image and i know you did your best for the free time you had, i think we all learned alot in this competition, it sure is stressing isn’t it? :smiley: well good luck man ill see you around and maybe in other competitions! :wavey: don’t hesitate to say hello any time :cool:

Fernando, Sergio, thanks for the kind and encouraging words. I wish I had about one more week, I could make it so much better, but, it’s nice to “finish” a peice too. I indeed have learned a lot during the course of this competition. And I’ve made some new friends too. Thanks again, and good luck on your images as well.

Hey Trey,
Nice finish. Poor kid!
They look more afraid of him.LOL
Congrats to a job well done. See you in the next challenge.
Brad

Brad, thanks for the compliments! That’s what I was trying to convey in the image: The aliens are viewed as a great threat but are more scared of the toddler than anything, haha. Anyway, thanks for the comments, Brad.

I like your bear!!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.