Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Tiziano Baracchi

ya know , I can’t remember if I posted after your last update :stuck_out_tongue: This is fantastic work my friend. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Linda ! Always a pleasure to see you on my threads. :slight_smile:

Tiziano was a pleasure to follow your Wip . And I was sure at the moment I saw your First Alien Concept . :bounce:

Thanks, Eric ! I’m honored. :slight_smile:

Yessai Tiziano!Great entry man!
Like that character in the foreground!
Thaldirsttyle!Great!
Hope I can be in with you guys next time again.
Good luck and all the best to you buddy!:beer:

-Remko

Thank you, Remko ! DW III has been a very demanding run !
I really hope to see you in the next challenge. :wavey:

great work mate and good luck!

see you on the next one :slight_smile:

A

Thanks, Neubius ! Fingers crossed. :slight_smile: Until the next one, then ! But I hope to see you around in CG Talk.:wavey:

really good WIP and final indeed.
your image is so strong ! Thaldir
congratulations! : )

Thank you, Arias ! :slight_smile:

excellent final result…
i feel the forground and background contrast could have been pushed a little more but its reall no prob…
would make a cool sci-fi book cover

Thanks, Cyberone. I’ve tweaked and played with contrast a lot with many results and many different opinions, at the end I had to chose one, and, at least on my monitor, this option seemed to work best.

Wow, such a situation we have here ! I’m very glad to see that you have included elements of our histotical traditon in the location of the scene, tweaking the atmosphere to give the right drama like a movie director. Ben fatto ! :applause:

Grazie, Antenore!

The location (rather tweaked) is, in fact our San Zeno church, a wonderful example of Middle Ages architecture, IMO.

In my opinion, since we are lucky enough to have such artistic traditions in our continent it is both beautiful and somehow due to recognize them and build upon them, I’m really happy that you share this point of view. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the great compliment, the road is long, but I try to keep making progress…

This ended up a real nice pic. Should also have been up there. Congrats is in order regardless.

Thank you so much for the vote of confidence ! There is always next time…

When I saw your works,I know you just got a great picture!

Thank you so much, 谢谢你!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.