Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Simon Bull

Simon Bull is entered in the “Uplift Universe Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: finally final

yay!!!

got some ideas going in my head already…will try to put them up before the week is out…

I dont think i have read the books…tho i might have cuase I read ALOT of sci-fi…
but i think ill stick to the alien interaction topic more than trying to sticking to the book …

anyway…welcome to all and the best of luck…

Thanks for dropping in on my portfolio.
I’ll be keeping an eye on what you come up with and best of luck for the challenge!

Nice to see you too here my friend. Good luck, I’m eager to see what you come up with.

Thanks for dropping by my thread mate! I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Best of luck to you

just playing around with some char ideas…my main concept is how are we going to interact with any new friends…of course the only was we do in life now…with the army at full force!!

next ill put up some more concept sketches of the general idea of what im doing…

In it again, you wild nutter? Can’t wait to see what final idea your brain produces. ^_^/

Don’t forget to sign up for the XSI thing – if you finish the compo with it you get a non-commercial license.

hehe, I thought it was a guy at first ^^
Thanks for dropping by my thread. Looking forward for your progress!

3d eh, I will keep an eye on this thread to see how this will shape up. Good luck Simon.:thumbsup:

howdy mate! just dropping by to say hello and best o’ luck to you man.

here we go again hey !

Ooohh. Something a little political. Should be interesting. Good luck!

Nekomouse: Thanks for dropping in on my portfolio.
I’ll be keeping an eye on what you come up with and best of luck for the challenge!

ねこねずみちゃん:No probs dood…you too…ill keep a watching:thumbsup:

Ramitxon: Nice to see you too here my friend. Good luck, I’m eager to see what you come up with.

thanks man…im getting to work on it for real from tonight:twisted:

nethken: Thanks for dropping by my thread mate! I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Best of luck to you

no worries…thanks…and im looking forward to seeing yours too!!

kattkieru: In it again, you wild nutter? Can’t wait to see what final idea your brain produces. ^_^/

Don’t forget to sign up for the XSI thing – if you finish the compo with it you get a non-commercial license.

NINJA! 萌え。。。にんにん。。。

Pegahou:l hehe, I thought it was a guy at first ^^
Thanks for dropping by my thread. Looking forward for your progress!

lol…yeah looks like a guy…lol…its just a place holder…not really the real thing.,best of lucks!!

beelow: 3d eh, I will keep an eye on this thread to see how this will shape up. Good luck Simon.:thumbsup:

na man…i wont be doing full 3d…prob do a 3d sketck then do a massive paintover for the final froduct…good luck to you too man…ill keep a watch

Neubius: howdy mate! just dropping by to say hello and best o’ luck to you man.

here we go again hey !

best o luck to you too man…will be seeing ya around alot in the next few months…hehe

John Keates: Ooohh. Something a little political. Should be interesting. Good luck!

yes…i intend for this to be pretty political…just hope i can pull it off with out offending everyone:buttrock:…lol thx for dropping by

so here is some of my real idea…

humans invading an aliens home world…
basically they kill what they want…take what they want…throw their pets off cliffs…just like the army in real life!!

but…they will be in for a surprise…

i soon as this paged loaded, i was “blaahheee” intergalactic detistry might be messed up!

Dude, what the hell is with you and tongues? Then again, a prehensile tongue might have its advantages…

And yes, it’s a dolphin.

Cool looking creature, I like where your idea is going.

Sweet stuff so far Simon. As for upsetting people by getting too political, eh, stuff 'em. Art is all about how you see and interpret the world, isn’t it? It will be nice to have something a little contraversal. :buttrock:

just playing around with that first idea a little…

dusty dry planet…army having fun with the locals just doing what they do…

just a quick test to place it in perspective…there will be alien buildins being trashed by the nice army ppl and also
more slaughter as well…

this was just a concept sketch but i liking it already…lol