Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Michal Suchánek

Wow! This is amazing work, and you did this so incredibly fast! The characters are great and look very much alive.

:buttrock:
This just rocks! Love the characters, expressions, poses, mood and the lighting. All is spot on. Great render! Also looks like you did a tremendous amount of work on it during the last days… considering if you still working on textures on 11th and didn’t have the third alien(passed out on the table) yet.

Thank you all for nice replies!

to Sleepyghost: Yes, you right. I´ve got terrible graphic marathon in last days. No sleep, no food, no girlfriend, no commercial works, only working on Uplift universe:).Fortunately I carrying in my head idea of picture for a longer time:-)

one of my favs
her skin looks a little plastic on closer inspection in her lower half…but her face is beautiful…
as i said one of my fav…

this is more than great :scream:

perfect.

fantastic image…hahaha…great, great…i’m speachless. congratulations.

It’s a good work you’ve done a good composition plenty of details very well located.
How about the hair method for this scene?
Thx for your post 5 stars from me of course :wink:

wow! :eek: congratulations! :applause: clearly one of my favs too! :love: the lighting is fantastic! … not to mention the expression on their faces! … priceless! … i love the way you captured that ‘waitress ad’ look … very professional dude!

hey!! beautiful woman! i like the face of she, is perfect! at simple look I believe that was a photography but is 3d, it can be a big Poster! is great! good job!
bye!

Thanks. Well, hairs was made in Hair and Fur in 3DsMAX. Whole scene is modeled in MAX and Zbrush, rendered with V-Ray.

wonderful image. congratulations.
Perhapas you could add some liquid drops and splashes to the glasses area. it could imo give some more dyanmism. just my 2 cents.

Good luck whith the judges

awesome! the face is really great. her anatomy is kinda funky but well, I guess it’s supposed to be stylised!

Very interesting image. Except a little problem about the girl, it’s really a masterpiece! I especially like the expressions of three aliens. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And the winner is… Man this is AAWWEESSOOMMEE :drool: the expressions, the shot, the render EVERYTHING! :bowdown:

Brilliant! I love the expressions. Nice choice of name too :slight_smile: (The name of the waitress, I mean). Really great!

CG

Good concept and the humor of the situation fits perfectly.

big piece of work in here and really nice idea for an uplift :smiley:

now it’s my favorite :wink: cheers!:thumbsup:

wow! Nice! Reminds me thos Amazing Stories covers…

WOW~I really love that:cool:

I didn’t comment yet? yeah it’s a fantastic image. Congratulations.