Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Michal Lisowski

Neubius, alarihos, KOryH, Jassar - thanks, and vice-versa good luck guys

lynch - thanks, iI decided that one cause I think it’s more readable.

mant-Raz - as I said, I hope that was good choice. Thanks homie for posting here

absolutely spellbinding!! :eek: love the camera angle man! congratulations!! :applause:

nwiz25 - thanks mate, glad you like it :slight_smile:

hah…that’s great idea for composition…great angle of view, and great sence for materials. Congratulations.

Love colors and scene! Very nice work!

I’m glad this placed - it’s a fascinating picture that’s brilliantly painted. Well done :thumbsup:

Really beautiful piece (as I said earlier! :slight_smile: ) Congrats on your honorable mention, nice work! Hope to see you in a future Challenge!

hey dude! congratulations on your honorable mention! :bounce: :stuck_out_tongue: :scream: a very cool piece indeed! looking forward to seeing you in the next challenge! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good ranking :slight_smile: Congrats.

congrats man, worthy recognition :slight_smile: excellent!

A

Wicked picture man, WICKED! Idea is simply brilliant followed up by neat execution and style. For me the most original piece of entire challenge

A beautiful pic and an interesting perspective. Congrats.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.