Uplift Universe - Image Entry: michael thomas

michael thomas is entered in the “Uplift Universe Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: The alien conversation

conzeptsketch for the monument

• Made this sketch a view days ago. - Woman discuss with man ( man with alienhead, hands and feets ) - try now to model it and set it as a monument in the nature.

Greets from germany

the next step

i have no idea how this is going to transpire but it looks good so far. Is it 3d? I have no idea about 3d so I sometimes can’t tell haha. Keep it up.

-Left the idea with the monument beside

• Try to built up the scene showing on the scetch

Hi Andy,
yes it is CG, rendered in lightwave.

Greets!

• the uv textures fit not right, needs a cleanup

sketch for 2D paint

I decided to left the first idea beside and finish now a earlier sketch. - An old alien together with a woman on sea.- a short story will follow.:wink:

working today on the sea. I use painter btw.

The alien conversation

If aliens has landet and all are friendly soon or later the conversation starts. Problems and so on…

This is what my work try to show. A communication between different lifeforms.

The cubeistic style tries the show the unknown. The unknown of the fiction. - In us and real.

Lately i decidet to finish my first idea…
Guess it is the better choice.

Greets and good luck to all!

The alien conversation

If aliens has landet and all are friendly soon or later the conversation starts. Problems and so on…

This is what my work try to show. A communication between different lifeforms.

The cubeistic style tries the show the unknown. The unknown of the fiction. - In us and real.

Congratulations for the final!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.